Afea Support Services have successfully facilitated in home care services for countless recipients that require community and in home care.
Our support workers and personal carers can provide transitional care, companionship and arrange social activities for your at very reasonable costs. We can also arrange Registered Nurses, Enrolled Nurses and Cert 4’s for medication administration, wound management, supervising carers and other specialised care services.
· Interviewing and screening of every nurse & carer
· Verification of all certificates and qualifications
· Reference checks both personal and professional
· Confirmation of all licenses, visas and police checks to be valid
· Working with Children’s Check from NSW Health
· Mandatory OH & S Induction that covers Infection Control and Manual Handling
· Mandatory First Aid training every 3 years
· Registered Nurses have valid Authority to Practice Licenses’
· RN’s attending training on medication, wound care and other aged care specific workshops.
As you will soon discover through our correspondence, Afea nurses offers a number of benefits for our clients;
v 24 hours 7 days a week personal service and immediate communication
v Free advertising for specific carers if you required
v Nurses and Carers that are screened and ready to work on call or for advance bookings
v Regular follow up with our clients to identify changing needs
Our service cannot be matched; we have extremely high standards and will action whatever steps necessary to make your experience in working with us the ultimate in client care.
At AFEA nurses we work with complete honesty and transparency, we will continually follow up with you to exceed your expectations from our service, we want to make it all easy for you – this is our guarantee.
Please call us on (02) 8913 6400 if you require more information on our services.