afea nursing and care services is here to support you embarking on an exciting career in healthcare! Our Purpose is to be the agency of choice for nurses seeking varied work in hospitals, nursing homes and home based settings. Join a team that has already got a distinguished reputation for high-calibre caregivers. We are committed to sourcing jobs that suit your lifestyle at the same time encouraging career growth within this rewarding industry.
Nursing with afea provides a unique and flexible setting which allows our nurses an independent level of practise. You will have the opportunity of varied work ranging from hospitals, care facilities and home based specialised care. Nurses work in partnership with a supportive team of professionals while working 1-on-1 with their patients to help them achieve a very important goal, staying independent and working towards more fulfilling experiences.
We offer our employees:
- Nursing and Carer work in varied locations
- Options of casual, part time and full time placements
- Opportunities to experience varied working environments like hospitals, nursing homes, retirement villages and private homes
- Competitive pay rates
- Weekly pay
- Professional indemnity and workers compensation protection on the shift that you have been allocated by us
- Free and paid sessions and skill based training relevant to your job description
- Ongoing career coaching and guidance from your personal afea consultant
- Regular mentoring and personal coaching with your afea consultant to stay informed of your changing needs and to keep your skills and qualifications up to date and current with Australian Health Industry Standards
And of course absolutely NO Joining Fees!
We are always seeking passionate, skilled Registered Nurses, Enrolled Nurses, Assistant in Nurses, Personal Carers and Domestic Care Workers in:
Kitchen hands, Domestic services coordinators, Hospital Porters, Wards persons and experienced personnel in the emergency services units are all welcome to join our team using the application form below or contacting our office for further details: 1300 65 11 33
We will expertly match your skills and work preferences to a variety of challenging and fulfilling positions. afea allows you personal flexibility for work-life balance by setting schedules that work with your personal priorities. Nursing and Healthcare is an extremely rewarding and challenging field; we welcome you to join us in making a difference in the community and setting the benchmark for the ultimate in healthcare!
For more information: Employment with AFEA
Please complete the application form and fax to the office on 02 8920 0056. To download form, please click: Employment Application